The purpose of this course is to provide delegates with an overview and understanding of emergency preparedness as well as to provide them with the necessary competency and skills to plan and evaluate an emergency response plan in their workplace.
- Various activities will be completed during class as well as for homework.
- Written assessment and practical exercise to be completed at the end of the course
- Learners need to achieve a minimum of 60%.
Delegates will be equipped with the skills and knowledge in relation to:
- Overview Of Emergencies
- Preparing For Emergencies
- Introduction To Emergency Planning and Evaluation
- The Planning Process
- Emergency Management Considerations
- Hazard Specific Information