The person who attends this course will be able to identify and determine the type of emergency and assist with the evacuation of people during the emergency. The person will also be able to respond to and use emergency signals within their own area of responsibility.
- Various activities will be completed during class as well as for homework.
- Written assessment and practical exercise to be completed at the end of the course
- Learners need to achieve a minimum of 60%.
Delegates will be equipped with the skills and knowledge in relation to:
- Overview Of Emergencies
- Preparing For Emergencies
- Introduction To Emergency Planning and Evaluation
- The Planning Process
- Emergency Management Considerations
- Hazard Specific Information