We offer a 14-day money back guarantee on our courses and a refund will be issued if:
- you have requested it within the 14-day cooling off period.
- you have not completed (or attempted to complete) the course(s) and any tests.
- you have not received a Certificate of Achievement or Statement of Participation (whether digital or physical) on the course.
The 14-day cooling off period begins from the day you made the purchase.
Once your access to the paid course run has been removed, you will not be able to access any part of the course, take part in any tests, or receive a digital or printed certificate for the course run.
If you change your mind:
You are eligible for a full refund if you cancel your order as long as you have not completed (or attempted to complete) the course and any tests
How to request a refund
To request a refund or cancellation, contact us at email@example.com with your email address and order number.
When and how we issue refunds
Upon determining that a cancellation or refund is due to you under these Terms, we will issue such refund or cancellation within 14 days of:
- our receipt of the returned Product(s); or
- our confirmation that such refund or cancellation is due to you otherwise than through return of the Products.
For Products which earn a reward through our refer-a-friend scheme, the following additional refund terms apply:
- any rewards will be revoked if a refund is issued on the order for which the reward was offered.
- once a reward is used you are no longer eligible for a refund on the order for which the reward was offered.
If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay for the Product(s).
Under RSA law, you may have the right to cancel or request a refund under certain circumstances, in accordance with this policy.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.