Learners wishing to acquire the competencies in this standard will be, people working at heights where there is a risk of injury from a fall. Learners will be involved in performing tasks at height. Qualifying learners are able to follow fall arrest principles to perform work at height safely, under the supervision of a qualified supervisor.
- Various activities will be completed during class as well as for homework.
- Written assessment and practical exercise to be completed at the end of the course
- Learners need to achieve a minimum of 60%.
Delegates will be equipped with the skills and knowledge in relation to:
- Fall Arrest Regulations And Equipment
- Fall Arrest Equipment
- The Limitations Of A Limited Range Of Fall Arrest Equipment
- How To Inspect, Assemble And Store Fall Arrest Equipment
- How To Select Suitable Anchor Points
- How To Use Fall Arrest Systems With A Double Lanyard
- How To Use Pre-Installed Vertical And Horizontal Lifelines