This Fire Risk Assessment training course is designed for people who are responsible for implementing fire safety procedures and carrying out risk assessments in their work environments. It contains comprehensive information about the various standards buildings must meet to minimise fire risks and provide sufficient evacuation routes.
- Various activities will be completed during class as well as for homework.
- Written assessment and practical exercise to be completed at the end of the course
- Learners need to achieve a minimum of 60%.
Delegates will be equipped with the skills and knowledge in relation to:
- Explaining the basic principles of fire science.
- Explaining possible fire protection methods.
- Applying knowledge of fire control in order to prevent or minimise potential loss.
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Detection And Alarm Systems
- Fixed And Portable Fire-Fighting Equipment
- Report/ Record Status Of Fire Equipment
- Means Of Escape
- Fire Risk Assessment & Hazard Control
- Suggest a potential solution to minimise the impact of fire risk on a specific site.